Internet Business Issues
The Seitz Law Firm frequently represents business clients who operate internet-related businesses or are faced with business requirements or disputes involving internet issues. Here are some examples of the firm’s experience with internet-related issues:
- Drafting user agreements, terms/conditions, and privacy policies tailored to the specific needs of clients’ websites.
- Assisting clients in negotiating and drafting web development and IT contracts.
- Resolving domain name disputes as well as issues related to the registration of domain names.
- Advising clients, drafting documents, and handling disputes pertaining to trademarks, copyright confidentiality, intellectual property, and trade secrets.
- Advising on privacy and defamation-related issues.
Internet businesses have many of the same general legal issues all businesses face, and may require some or all of the following:
- Nondisclosure Agreements
- Independent Contractor & Sub-Contractor Agreements
- Consulting Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Distributorship & Wholesale Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Franchise Agreements
- Licensing Agreements
- Construction Contracts